The Second Annual Taste of Travers was held at the National Museum of Dance on Travers Eve, Friday, Aug. 25.
The event benefited The Adult and Senior Center of Saratoga, with a portion of the proceeds going to Saratoga WarHorse. This fun-filled Travers and Saratoga-themed event recognized 2016 Travers winner Arrogate.
There were several bright accents, including:
- A special guest appearance and book signing by celebrity chef Julie Taboulie.
- Travers handicapping session with Bruno De Julio and Tom Durkin.
- Gourmet dinner stations by Old Daley Custom Catering.
- Open bar, bourbon bar, and featured drinks and tastings.
- Cigar tasting by Smokin’ Sam’s Cigar Shop.
- Entertainment by Bluz House Rockers with special guest Julian Fleisher, director of the Orchard Project's Cabaret, and DJ Jermaine Wells.
- A Saratoga Trunk pop-up boutique.
The evening was a fun prelude to the Mid-Summer Derby the following day.